The Practice Support Partner (PSP) is responsible for managing and providing marketing support for established customer base. The PSP will develop strong relationships with customers to aid in product utilization, reordering of PAC KEYS, and increase the customer’s level of success. Driving growth and system utilization via PAC Key sales is critical to the success of our customers and this position. The PSP is responsible for increasing revenues and profitability of identified accounts.
This position creates and executes field based initiatives with stakeholders to support customer practice marketing and drive product utilization to meet corporate sales objectives.
Key Results Area:
- Regularly conduct on site account visits and develop strong relationships with SculpSure customers to maintain a consistent level of communication.
- Educate and support the customer with marketing strategies including but not limited to digital program development, internal office branding, patient segmentation and external marketing strategies.
- Drive and obtain PAC key orders.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to gather information and feedback on field based tactics to share with direct manager and senior management. Information will be shared with the team among call reports and other tools to streamline team communication (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Reporting activities expected in Salesforce.com and discussed regularly with sales and marketing teams.
- Collaborate directly with sales, clinical, AMPS (internal marketing), and service to keep them apprised of any status updates or pertinent information relating to their accounts.
- Represent Cynosure-SculpSure at customer events (e.g. open houses, lunch and learns, etc.)
- Uncover opportunities for other Cynosure laser sales while meeting with accounts and communicate accordingly to sales.
- Collect Before and After photos and advanced treatment feedback from customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- Experience working directly with customers
- Solid understanding of marketing including traditional, digital, and in-office marketing
- Must have extensive Microsoft Office skills specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Data base/CRM experience i.e., Salesforce.com is an added plus
- Proficient in tracking and analyzing data
- Home-based office; approximately 70-80% travel is required, including evenings and weekends.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Efficient time management skills to ensure highest level of customer service.
- Passionate; self-initiated to drive performance and consistently deliver results and commitments on a timely basis.
- Consultative and supportive approach to assist with customer needs.
- Demonstrates good independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be comfortable with making decisions and flexible to changing needs.
- Must be able to demonstrate proven creative talent and originality.
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly.
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates the ability to be self-directed while passionate for working collaboratively
Sphere of Influence:
- Interacts across all departments within the organization: primarily Marketing, Sales and Clinical.
- Establish effective relationships and credibility with customers and staff.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA Degree in marketing or related field with 3-5 years of experience in field-based marketing; combination of sales and marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience in health care or aesthetics is a plus.
- May require lifting/pushing of laser machines at tradeshows/workshops/customer sites
- Requires use of automobile for customer visits
- May require standing for prolonged period of time (up to 8 hours) at tradeshows